We’re looking forward to helping you! Choose from the options below to arrange your retreat. Need help? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to support you.
Retreats combine the best of taking a break and making meaningful change happen. A day retreat is a convenient way to take some time out to focus on a particular issue. A week retreat is for those who want to take a step back and rejuvenate and reset their system in a positive way. Retreats are held in comfortable and inspiring locations and include practical exercises and consultancy throughout as well as mindful recreation and personal downtime.
The bodymindself day retreat is a one day in person experience for individuals or couples that provides an opportunity to relax and to create positive change in the topic area of your choice. The day will be specially designed in consultation with you but a typical schedule includes:
- Beforehand: Relaxing scenic walk
- 9am- Awareness session (100 mins) Start the day with a combination of mindful awareness and strategic analysis of the topic of your choice.
- Mindful break
- 11:15- Action session (100 mins) Clarify solutions and experientially practice them. Develop a strategy that you can continue to apply in the coming days.
- Mindful break
- 2:30pm- Embodied wellness session (self-guided) Take the opportunity to relax, reflect and consolidate the day’s learning with a spa treatment (including dry flotation, hydrotherapy or a mud chamber experience) and the use of the thermal suite, swimming pool and leisure facilities.
- Afterwards: Finish up at the spa at your own pace, enjoy some fresh air in a scenic location. Session notes, exercises and further support will be available via the app / secure online platform
The bodymindself week retreat is a one week in person experience that provides an opportunity for just you, or you and your partner, to relax and to create positive change in your approach throughout your life. The week includes:
- 7 days in total including arrival + departure days
- 12 therapy hours (600 mins) of personal support during the week
- A comprehensive process designed to help recognise patterns of behaviour, understand them, identify options and implement a plan of action
- Personalised schedule and experiential exercises
- Spa treatments to support relaxation and embodied wellness
- Access to thermal suite, swimming pool and leisure facilities
- Mindful walks and time to sit and be in a beautiful scenic location
- Concierge assistance with accommodation (optional- not included)
- Afterwards: Session notes, exercises and further support will be available via the app / secure online platform
Have coverage? We’ll provide you with suitable receipts that may be used for claiming (where eligible) from your private insurer, workplace or tax relief.
Need help? Get in touch and we’ll support you with some friendly advice and help you with your booking.
Retreats: Frequently Asked Questions
Which retreat should I attend?
There are two retreats available: the one day retreat and the one week retreat. Both retreats take place in a pleasant and supportive setting. However the one day retreat is designed to be easier to access for those with limited time who want to take a day out to focus on a particular topic. The one week retreat invites you to take a week out of your busy life and to take some you time, combining creating positive improvements in your life with relaxation.
Are retreats private?
Yes, bodymindself retreats are entirely private- no other attendees than you (and your partner if you attend as a couple).
Where is the retreat venue?
We have a number of inspiring and luxurious venues that we choose from depending on your availability, our booking schedule and the venue’s availability.
What is/isn’t included?
All aspects of the process are included. This includes personal consultancy and access to relaxation facilities. Not included are accommodation, meals, transfers and any optional extras that the venue offers but that aren’t an essential part of the process. You are welcome to stay at the venue or to make other arrangements and we can help using our concierge service.
What is the experience like of attending?
Attending a bodymindself retreat is a holistic experience: designed to support body, mind and your sense of self. Expert personal consultancy is scheduled alongside physical relaxation, in nature and utilising the venue’s facilities. Mindful breaks and personal downtime are included in the process to ensure you can stretch in positive directions, as well as take time to breathe and be. See the summaries above for more details.
Prefer something else? Attend a bodymindself session. Retreats (above) are a great way to take some time off to attend to focus on your wellbeing in a rejuvenating setting. However, if you’d rather get easily accessible support in the midst of your day to day life then check out private sessions >